In commemoration of this month being Alzheimer’s awareness month, I’ve created a compilation of our best posts on the topic, so you can have them nicely stacked in one single place for easy access at your leisure.
In addition, I’ll be dedicating this entire month to publishing exclusively Alzheimer’s and Dementia topics that address your needs as a family caregiver.
So without any further due, here’s our collection:
- How to sneak up on Alzheimer’s Disease by doing smart planning
- Fifteen things your elderly parents think about but won’t tell you
- My mother doesn’t know who I am
- Living with Dementia – 6 tips for caregivers
- How to deal with an exceptionally difficult parent
- Caregiving stats you need to know if your parents are over 75
- Ten caregiver support groups you need to know about
- 17 warning signs your parents need help
- Alzheimer’s by the numbers
Also, remember to download our FREE Guide to “Getting Home Care Services at the lowest possible price” below!
If you found this article useful, please share with someone you feel may need it!Claudio Alegre is the CEO & Chief Content Writer for Angel Home Care Services on the Web and Patient and Family Advocate off the Web. He lives in Miami with his wife and 3 boys. He's passionate about healthcare and all things caregiving. He can be reached at [email protected] or directly at 305.220.4544
ATTENTION! Get Your Free Report on How To Get Help at Home for an Elderly Parent… without going broke in the process!
We help families get the personal care services at home they need and deserve regardless of the insurance landscape or personal situation!
(305) 220-4544 [Miami Dade Area]
(877) 746-8908 [For Out of Area Families]